I'm going to hold off on calling the studios until tomorrow during lunch.
I discovered all the studios people are psyched about are relatively close and we may be able to squeeze 5 visits in if there was a day we could do 3 visits and a day for 2... Process type foundry and wink are a half mile walk from each other and Duffy is only about a mile walk from wink. That way, we could hit Studio on Fire and Aesthetic Apparatus another day since they're only about 25 minutes away from each other via bus and light rail.
I tried to pick out something everyone would enjoy, as well as a little bit of variety.
Would this be an ok plan with everyone if the studios could make it happen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
im down
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was just looking at studio on fire's website- I really want to go there!
ReplyDelete