I've been thinking about this 16 hour bus ride. The more I think about it, the less I like it! Seeing as Minneapolis is only a 6.5 hour drive away, that's 19(!) extra hours we could be using for studio visits, dancin', hangin' out, etc.
So, as Baldrick would say, "I have a cunning plan!".
ROAD TRIP
If we are 15 total we could realistically take 3 or 4 cars and be there in no time. I offer to drive one of those cars.
Post your thoughts here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
in that case if we were to take cars, would it be futile to investigate public transportation routes in the city?
ReplyDeleteThat's a good question, for example, you wouldn't want to drive around Chicago to go the places we did. It depends on the size of, and traffic in, Minneapolis.
ReplyDeleteEarlier a couple of us thought of the idea of using cars or renting vans vs train/plane/bus. Two vans(depends on budget)would be nice,or multiple cars. The hard part will be finding people with cars(reliable cars) who are willing to drive. We can find drivers when we have a meeting with all 15.
ReplyDeleteFrom what I've been reading, Minneapolis public transport is pretty extensive. We'll mostly be able to leave the cars at the hotel while traveling within the city.
ReplyDelete